Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Smile every day - TMS #408


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!



My image is Greeting Farm Mini Fleurs stamp and die set.  My DP is Crate Paper Farmhouse.  My squares are cut using Spellbinders Celebra-tions Pierced Squares and distressed with my DIstrezz It All.  I used Memento Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves, and Potter's Clay inks. 


Here's our wonderful sketch for this week...
 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Love the country feel, reminds me of a quilt!

Carol L said...

I'm loving those country papers with the distressed edges, and that pretty pink flower with the tiny heart in the center is just too cute! Fun ;)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Debbie:
What a fabulous card. I just wanted to stop by and encourage you to stop by Word Art Wednesday to check out the new post. :)
Karen

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card - it looks like a few fat quarters stacked just waiting to be turned into a quilt. Lovely!

Patti said...

I absolutely LOVE your sentiment AND the papers you picked Debbie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...