Sunday, August 27, 2017

A string of ornaments - CCC #20


Happy Sunday to you!  It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!


My card is pretty simple.  It's flat and mail friendly!!  None of my family lives near me, so flat/mailable is important!  But I love layers and embellishments, too, so this can be a challenge.  To me, without more of that, this is still missing something.  Maybe if I had embossed the ornaments?  Oh well, too late now.

Supplies...
Die-namics Christmas Ornaments
Crate Paper Peppermint DP
Sweet n Sassy Old-Fashioned Christmas clear sentiment


This week's {optional} photo inspiration is colorful glass ornaments...



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh I like this! Fun design. My suggestion is maybe on the next one emboss the background layer and add the sentiment in a die cut shape on top? Would still be flat for mailing but have some dimension.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...