Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It is well with my soul - TMS #424


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Here's my card for this week. 



I have to say that this is much prettier IRL!  For some reason, the papers just don't photograph well at all.  I also heat embossed the sentiment so there is some shine to it. 
This beautiful -but not looking it- paper is Prima Nature Garden.   My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Hymn Blocks.  I cut it out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  The corner is Spellbinders Antique Corner die that I trimmed down to fit my corner.


Here's our great sketch for this week...


 

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #302-303 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment
Aud Sentiments #190 - use die cut + sentiment


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!


8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I am so glad you were able to get your card posted. It's absolutely stunning.

Furrbster said...

I have to say it looks very pretty in the photograph too! What a lovely sentiment,

Thanks for getting your dies out with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful saying and card! I have that same paper pad, it is a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing!

Jenée said...

This card is just beautiful. I really, really like that sentiment. I know what you mean about the photos not always showing the beauty of the card, but even with that being said, this one is stunning!

Sandy said...

A wonderful creation, love the scripture and the fab paper too! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Carol L said...

I love the combination of the pretty papers and how well they coordinate with each other! The sentiment is heartfelt and I love the edge stitching along with that pretty corner accent too! NJ!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! That corner die cut is perfect for this sketch. I hear you on the pictures! But then I'm only using my phone but it does as good or even better than my old point and shoot camera so.....

Patti said...

This is VERY pretty and having struggled so much with photographing my cards also I know quite well that it is even more beautiful in person. Great idea trimming down your corner embellishment, I'm here thinking now why didn't I think of that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...