Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Floral thank you - TMS #433


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

For once, it's not a Christmas card! LOL  (As I said yesterday, I may write a post to share a bunch that I've made but not posted yet.)



My card was made using All Dressed Up Jam Jars image.  I printed it on vellum and placed it behind the opening so that the adhesive would not show.  {{Do any of you know of a vellum adhesive that doesn't show??  Any I've tried still do.}} I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is Authentique Latest & Greatest.  I used Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals for the frame.  My flower is Petaloo.  The branches are a MS punch.  The enamel dots are out of their pkg, so I'm not sure where they are from.  The sentiment {I think} is one I got from Operation Write Home.  

This week's sponsor is All Dressed Up...



Here's our wonderful sketch by Janice...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty Debbie. I won't be doing too many more Christmas cards either. I think I have a progressive challenge that's Christmas yet but otherwise I'm done for a short time anyway. Wish I knew of a vellum glue. Not a clue there. Thanks for the inspiration this week and the wonderful sketch! Merry Christmas!

Carol L said...

THose little jam jars certainly are cute! I really like the dsp frame and especially that great little flower with the ferns! Very pretty card!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card - I love that you printed it on vellum. If you find a way for your adhesive not to show, be sure to pass on the tip. This is a lovely card and will have to tuck it away as one to CASE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...