Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thinking of you - TMS #450


I was able to spend a bit of time in my craft room this evening and finished my card - though it's VERY late - for Tuesday Morning Sketches #450.



This week, we're starting something new and will play with this the last Tuesday of each month -- a blank canvas challenge...


I faked my watercolor. :)  I used TH distress inks and water. I will use more water next time.  My image is a freebie from Spectrum Noir and is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and Classic Squares.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat.  The ribbon is from the Paper Studio, and I added a few adhesive pearls.

You've still got some time, so please come over and play along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Well I don't think using distress inks with water is cheating one bit!! You did a great job on that sweet bear Debbie, such a heartwarming card!

Melissa Craig said...

Aww Debbie you still created a card! I am so glad you found my some time in your craft room.

Your card is so sweet and I would not say you faked anything. This card is adorable and I love the image.

Carol L said...

I'm sorry I missed this darling card last week, but it's so cute and beautifully colored! Love that cutie-pie bear image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...